WORK & LIFESTYLE BALANCE
LIFESTYLE AMENITIES YOU'LL FIND ON CAMPUS
- Exterior recreation lawn with all-weather turf - Recreational basketball net & court
- Outdoor fitness equipment - Outdoor pavillion for group functions
- Outdoor kitchen & seating area - Space for active & passive outdoor activities
- Onsite shower facilities - Underground parking available
- Secure, indoor bicycle parking - Electric car plug-in stations
- Beautiful, natural green spaces
ONSITE CATERING & FOOD SERVICES
Located on the campus, you’ll find Peppereka; our onsite café and convenience store. Their healthy menu is multi-faceted offering everything from steel-cut oatmeal and sandwiches for breakfast to single-serve warm bowls, pizza, soup and sandwiches for lunch. If you’re looking for a quick snack, they have baked goods as well. You can dine in or take out “food to go” in great packaging that’s ovenproof, microwaveable, and fully compostable. The cafe includes a double kombucha tap, a coffee machine from Switzerland and a pizza oven that cooks a made-to-order pie in two minutes and ten seconds. Look for their patio in the summer months! Peppereka caters to the surrounding business community as well!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS NEARBY
The campus is surrounded by all the amenities tenants need including hotels, banks, shops, restaurants, food-to-go, fitness facilities and walking trails. Dartmouth Crossing, located just one minute away from the Campus, is Eastern Canada’s newest retail area and a “hotspot” destination for the region. The Crossing offers many options for entertainment, shopping and dining and recently welcomed Eastern Canada’s only IKEA location.